Guest Post Guidelines
Creatage is now accepting guest posts. Please review the guest post guidelines below before submitting your post.
General Guest Post Guidelines
- There is no guarantee your post will be published. It will go through our review process and we will use the content that we think will fit our blog and be of interest to our audience. We also reserve the right to make changes to your post.
- Please only submit unique content that wasn’t posted anywhere else. Once your article is posted on our site you may discuss it by linking to it, store but the entire article shouldn’t appear anywhere else.
- Your article should be well written, viagra useful and relevant.
- Creatage accepts a broad range of different marketing topics.
- Submit your post in a Word .doc format.
- Include an author’s bio with your post. A headshot can also be submitted. It can be up to 100 words.
- You can include a few links in your article, pharm but they need to link to material that is useful to the reader.
- Article length: 350-750 words.
- It is a good practice to use subheads, bulleted and unordered lists.
- Include all your images.
- Please credit all sources.
How to submit your guest post
We recommend you pitch the idea of your article to us first. Please send us an email to editor[at]creatage.com only after reviewing our guest post guidelines above.
- Include words Guest Post in the Subject line.
- Tell us who you are
- Your URL
- Send us post title and short outline
If we approve your post, please send us an email and:
- Include post title.
- Attach your article in the Word .doc format.
- Attach all the images that you want in your post.
- You can also send us html of your article.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Creatage blog. We strive to bring the latest marketing information, trends, best practices and success stories to our audience in a meaningful way.